Disinfectant all-in-one 1 Gallon

59,95 $

Vital Oxide, miracle solution that can replace several existing products including bleach.
Hospital grade, Vital Oxide is a disinfectant for all types of surfaces (food, fabric, wood, etc.), an anti-mold and an odor eliminator intensive use registered with the EPA (Environmnet Protection Agency) certified ecological and approved Health Canada.

SKU: AH-1100 Category:

Description

Safe for people and pets, Vital Oxide has been categorized by the EPA as Category 4, which means that no warning label is required on the label.

Effective on a broad spectrum of viruses and bacteria, such as MRSA and H1N1, Vital Oxide breaks down into a single salt and produces no harmful by-products.

Vital Oxide is NSF D2 certified (no rinsing required) as a surface sanitizer for food and kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E. COLI, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.

Ready to use, no need to mix, spray. Non-irritating to skin and non-corrosive to treated items.Vital Oxide kills microbes by chemically modifying certain amino acids containing sulfur.

The product must be kept in an opaque bottle.

Shelf life 2 years, once opened 1 year and diluted up to 6 months.

Specifications:

  • Weight: 3.78l (1 Gallon)

Additional information

Weight 3.78 lbs